Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Cocheco Show.....Part 2!

I can't seem to stay on track with anything these days!  Sheesh!

But better late than never......posting quilty pics, right!?!

These are from the Cocheco Quilters Guild show that was held October 12 & 13.  All of these pics are from a special exhibit from 3 quilters in their guild.  These three gals LOVE repro quilts, penny rugs, and everything antiquey......and they put together a beautiful grouping from their collections.  Enjoy!



























This was our favorite part of the whole show!  We just can't get enough of repros and antiquey stuff!  Yummy!


And I'm so happy Halloween is over......now I can enjoy watching tv again, and not have to deal with all those creepy/scary movie promos!  I hate that stuff!  I know a lot of people love it......but it seriously gives me nightmares!  Plus, I live in a very old house, and am alone a lot of nights......so I just don't need those images running through my mind when I'm turning out lights!  lol

Have a great weekend!

regan

16 comments:

  1. Oh my golly! Those quilts are gorgeous, thank you for sharing photos. I'm a bit obsessed by penny rugs at the moment so it's a treat to see those. I can't go into our backyard at night because I'm scared of werewolves so I know how you feel. It'll be all Christmas things soon, jolly old Santa and happy elves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regan, I loved seeing these quilts and the different patterns & colors. Makes me inspired as you always do; I've been hesitant to start a new quilt(hubby and I are house hunting)and I'm sure if I start it we will decide to buy a house and then I'll have to pack it. Oh well, things could be worse.
    I don''t care for scary movies either; glad we are into November now.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great show! I feel like the odd quilter out at my guild...not a lot of them using repros right now. (It will come back again...always does...and I'm ready for it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these quilts! Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, girlfriend - one awesome show!!!! I loved every single one of the quilts - I know I can't make them all - but wouldn't that be fun!!!! Couldn't pick a favorite - just such rich, warm colors and patterns!! Thanks bunches for sharing!!!

    Ditto for me on Halloween - I basically avoid anything concerned with this time - even avoid blogs that post Halloween stuff - just don't need that "stuff" running around in my head!!!

    Love, November - cooler temps and lovely colors here in Texas!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful show, Regan! I really enjoyed it all!
    I am so not into scary stuff, either. I haven't watched a scary movie since I saw one as a child and had nightmares for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Прекрасно. Спасибо!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these quilts and their rich, deep colors.
    What a great show !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. What eye candy, Regan! thanks for the peek! All those quilts are just gorgeous...I am both inspired and feeling like mine pale in comparison (sigh)...P.S. I am not a fan of Halloween movies either--just too creepy!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous, gorgeous quilts - thanks so much for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fantastic quilts. The feathered star was awesome. I love those repros too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you! I barely watch the news any more because of all the violence. Scary shows just aren't my cup of tea. Guess I would rather
    watch up lifting and shows where people are doing good for others.
    The quilts are beautiful... you must have lots of patience!
    djcogdill@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure this would have been my favorite part of the show, too! Thanks for sharing. I don't like that scary stuff either!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures :-) Yes, Thanksgiving is coming up fast and is a bit more tame!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an inspiring quilt show!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing your great pictures of these awesome quilts. All lovely repros!

    ReplyDelete