Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My civic duty!

So, I was counting votes until 2:30 this morning!  Sheesh!  That was a very long night!  Our turnout was great for our little town: 815 votes!  Waterford only has 1455 citizens.  A very good turnout!  Love that!

To keep my little photo library going, here is another baby quilt that I've made.  Again, with the 30's prints!  I just can't get enough of those!  It is machine quilted with an all-over stipple design.  I love that crinkly look!




This quilt is currently on ebay, but when they stop offering the free listing in January, I will start an Etsy shop.  I have several baby quilts left, after giving several away.

I used to have a website, but it never was seen.  I was way too far down the listing to be found.  They never tell you that in the add for starting websites!  They also make it sound so darned easy!  They lie!  I was in tears for 2 months trying to figure out how to upload and list it.  Creating the page was the easy part....of course that's where they give you all the instruction.  It's the 'getting it out there' part that was a nightmare!  I instantly realized that web designers are totally worth what they charge!  Because it's all a big secret, and they are the only one's who know it!

With that said, I'm hoping an Etsy shop will be as easy to start as this blog was!  Of course, I had huge help from Karen at Sew Many Ways.  Her blog has a 'Blog Buddy' help section that I am totally grateful for!  Thank you, Karen!  You rock!

regan

No comments:

Post a Comment