Friday, October 29, 2010

Just getting started!

Ok!  So starting a blog is not as easy as everyone makes it out to be!  All I really wanted was to have a listing of all the blogs I follow, so I wasn't having to open each one individually.....that takes some time!

So I'm hoping this gets easier as I go!  We'll see!

Of course, I really want to share my quilty world with folks, too!  So to start things off, I'm showing a pic of one of my baby quilts that I've made.  It's been given to my son's dear friends when their little peanut was born!  Sweet!


I made it with the reproduction 30's prints.....I just love those for babies!  They're so darn cute!  Cotton batting so it crinkles like a vintage quilt.  Love that, too!  I never like my quilts to have that 'new, unwashed' look......it just doesn't look comfy to me!

Ok, back to seeing what else I can figure out on this blogger stuff!  Wish me luck!

regan

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. It will get easier as you do it more :-) I love your quilt. 30's fabrics are so happy.

    ReplyDelete