So until then.....I have this......
I had emailed my cousin this beautiful video that I saw on someone's blog (sorry, can't remember who, but thank you!).....it's lovely, and I'm still in that Thanksgiving mood.....so it's still timely! lol
After seeing the video, we were talking and she said......"and be thankful for what we don't have that we don't want!"......which totally set me thinking on it! Then I thought......
Oh Boy! Let's make a list!!!!
The things I DON'T want that I DON'T have......
1. Grown children that still live at home.
2. The desire to eat oysters.
3. A criminal record.
4. A boob job.
5. A pet that pees and poops on the carpet.
7. The gout.
8. Daily traffic jams.
9. A worse married name than my maiden name.
10. To own anything with a clown on it.
I'm so thankful I don't have these! lol
Ok.....so that's my list.....what are yours?
I'll be back to quilty things on my next post!